Thursday, March 5, 2015

Business Attire

Most business organizations have their own business attire rules for their employees. They provide their employees with dress code policies to give guidance on what type of clothing is allowed or prohibited. Professional outfits are different from informal dressing. When you enter in the business world, you must know how to dress appropriately for any given situation. What you wear for an interview is likely to differ from your day-to-day business attire. When you join a company, dressing norms are there to be followed. There are four main categories of  business attire: business formal, business professional, business casual and small business casual.

Source
For an administrative assistant it is advised to dress conservatively. This will create a positive image of the person and the organization. No matter what the field, there are certain norms that are standard for all administrative assistants. Dress one level up from the standard dress of the job.




Proper dressing always make a positive impression and sends a professional message. I would like to share my experience at Sheridan College. During my college presentations I always dress professionally. Mostly due to my dressing, I get good remarks and excellent marks by my professor. This appreciation has created a positive impact on my daily life. Now wherever I go I try to dress appropriately which attracts a lot of attention and appreciation from others. In office work dressing plays an important role. Your dress makes the first impression on your clients and colleagues. If you have a habit of appropriate dressing, you have better chances of promotion and popularity in your company.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Healgen Covid19 Tests

    ReplyDelete