Friday, February 20, 2015

Word Processing Skills

The modern structure of organizations requires efficient and effective administrative assistants with the expertise of word processing skills in order to create, prepare, edit, store, and print documents.


Source
The application of word processing provides the accuracy of the document with less effort and less time. It allows users to establish margins, set tabs, create tables, and tabulate footnotes and endnotes.




During my Advanced Word Processing class, I have become very excited while using Word 2013 which provides many advanced features. Here I would like to share one of my personal experiences with mail merging: one of the most valuable word processing tools. While I was sending invitations for the birthday party of my son to 50 guests, the mail merging tool allowed me to assemble names and addresses to form invitation letters very conveniently. This saved a lot of time and effort in comparison to typing or writing them individually.





1 comment:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Healgen Covid19 Tests

    ReplyDelete