Friday, February 20, 2015

Desktop Publishing Skills

Desktop Publishing is a very useful art for an administrative assistant. It provides opportunities to create a variety of designs that enhance the effectiveness of a document. Moreover, it makes the appearance of a document attractive. Conveniently, charts and illustrations can be added to documents which deliver the message clearly. The students who have expertise in the art of Desktop Publishing will get preference over other applicants for the post of administrative assistant.



Desktop publishing skills are very useful and artistic. If you have ideas and the technique of creating new design, you can develop and produce a variety of pamphlets, invitations cards, and other creative banners. A few months ago my friend who works in a Montessori institution asked me if I could help her in making an attractive educational banner for her class. After discussing her ideas, I took up the task and designed a beautiful banner by applying my desktop publishing skills. She was so excited to see her ideas reproduced in a fascinating banner.



I like to create new things while using Desktop Publishing. It allows me to exercise my creative skills. A great deal of personal satisfaction is achieved in this way. It brings pleasure and joy while doing routine tasks.


1 comment:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Administrative Assistant San Francisco

    ReplyDelete